We are looking for young and dynamic people, with a native English level, interested in education and the commercialization of educational services. The candidate must have the abilities to advise students (adult professionals), create, design and coordinate educational plans related to languages and motivate and incentivize each student to achieve their goals.
- Customer service and advice to students in the informational and enrollment process
- Planning and creation of personalized educational plans
- Teacher-student follow-up and coordination
- Coaching, assessment and motivation of the student during their learning process
- Marketing and promotion of the educational services
- Communication with students and teachers about programs and courses
- Carrying out other language-consultant related tasks at our facilities (Madrid, Quevedo-San Bernardo)
Schedule: Part-time schedule in the afternoons from Monday – Friday from 17:30-21:30, and one or two Saturdays per month from 10:30-14:00.
(Possibility of full-time schedule)
Work contract with a fixed base and bonuses per objectives completed (Salary range for Part-time: 500-1000€/month )
- Proven experience in similar functions or recent university graduates, preferably with a degree in Education, English, Marketing, Sales, Customer service or Public Relations.
- Dynamic and proactive candidate
- Native English level
- High level of Spanish
- One year of experience or training plan on incorporation
- EU Citizens
- Non-EU citizens with fully valid work permit for Spain
- Non-EU citizens holding a 1-year student visa
- Non-EU citizens holding a working holiday visa under the Youth Mobility program (we can help you get this visa)
- Non-EU citizens living for at least three years in Spain on a student visa (we can help you convert it into a work visa)