Description about the company:
American Language Group is a leading group of consulting companies in the education sector, specializing in professional development, expansion and the development of new projects. We represent quality, excellence and innovation in language training through personalized tutoring and mentoring and via our proprietary online platform, AuLA Virtual®.
Description about the position:
This position requires a dynamic, motivated and proactive professional with leadership skills who will work with our Direction of Studies team. This position will provide you with the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills in our academy for the long term, including the possibility of promotion to a Direction of Studies position.
The main responsibilities will be to:
· Participate in management and coordination of a group of more than 40 teachers.
· Provide extensive support to our staff of teachers.
· Provide orientation, training and development to new teachers.
· Develop and direct teacher development workshops.
· Organize and coordinate course programs.
· Coordinate lesson and objective planning.
· Design and develop new course programs.
· Create and prepare course materials and learning resources.
· Participate in the overall planning of the center.
· Act as an advisor and coach for students.
· Determine student levels and help in the coordination of groups.
· University degree (preferably in Education, Educational Administration, Teaching, TESOL)
· CELTA or TEFL certificate (recommended).
· EFL teaching experience.
· Leadership and/or team management experience.
· Proficient in English speaker.
· Communicative level of Spanish (written and oral).